Price : ₹ 1 Lac / Piece(s)
Business Type : Manufacturer, Supplier, Retailer
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- Energy consumption is much less than spray dryers, fluidized bed dryers, flash dryers, rotary dries, tray driers etc.
- Space requirement for installing this dryer is much less than spray dryer, pneumatic dryer, fluidized bed dryer and rotary dryer etc.
- It is a completely automatic plant with temperature controller etc.
- Dry product discharge section of the dryer can be installed in your product packing section, hence cost of transport of dry product to the finished product section can be eliminated.
- Pulverizing after drying will not be required. The unit will dry, classify and convey all in a single operation.
- Wet cake can be directly fed from filter/centrifuge to lump breaker bin, which feeds the cake in to the dryer and hence all intermediate handling of material can be eliminated. The entire system is closed and hence any chance of contamination is eliminated.
- Since it is a closed system, wastage and dusting etc. are totally eliminated resulting in clean environment, zero wastage and total recovery of product and pollution free atmosphere.
- It is possible to vary the bulk densities also by minor changes in the classifier situated near the top of the dryer.
- High drying efficiency and low energy costs. The energy efficiency of such systems is up to eight percent, which is very high for such types of drying systems.
- Direct drying and no initial diluting.
- Continuous processing with short drying time.
- Ideal for replacing conventional drying systems such as Fluid Bed Dryers, Pneumatic Flash Dryers etc.
- Pulverizing, conveying, classifying etc. can be done on the same system.
- Space utilization is most economical and operations are totally automatic. Most of the time, the product can be directly bagged or sent for further processing.
- Self-regulating, self-adjusting system, which involves minimal attention even while operating at capacity.
- The system being under negative pressure, there is no dusting and therefore no wastage. The area is free from environmental hazards. Clean operation with minimal manual handling is an important feature of the system.
- Direct contact dryers for bulk drying of various products such as inorganic chemicals, bulk drugs, dyestuffs, insecticides foodstuffs etc.
- Chemical industry products like Zinc Carbonates, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Zirconium, Red Ferric Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lead Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Fire retardant Super - fine Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Barium Sulphate, kaolin, Pigment, Dyestuff, Pesticide, Mancozeb etc.