Screw Conveyor is a general type conveyor. It’s mainly used for conveying granule, powder and compound material. Two models as your choice: – Horizontal Screw Conveyor and Inclined Screw Conveyor. According to customer’s different requirements and industry, we can do special design for your company.
This machine is mainly used in conveying powder, particles of ascension, suitable for pharmaceutical, chemical, food and other industries.
Advantages and Features
- With cover, whole sealing structure, without pollution to the environment.
- Conveyor length can be customized according to your need.
- Simple structure, use little material to manufacture, save cost for you.
- Conveyor angle can be 0-20 degree. Save space on the site.
- Screw pitch can be customized according to require of different material.
- According to real working conditions, trough screw conveyor machine can be multiple inlets and outlets.
- Adopts hanging bearing to connect screw blades which is longer than 3-4m.
- Adopts the method of spot welding to weld spiral blade on the screw shaft.
- Reducer motor brand can be domestic or imported: Tailong, SEW, Siemens etc.
- Easy to disassemble into several sections, save space during transportation.
- Screw conveyors can be designed without a center pipe. This type of conveyor is called a shaft less screw conveyor and is designed for conveying wet, sticky, sluggish products such as industrial sledges and bio solids.
- Screw conveyors can be used to cool, heat or dry products in transit. Depending on the heat transfer requirements, a screw conveyor can be jacketed, or a hollow-flight design utilized to provide the necessary heat transfer for the application.
- Screw conveyors can be designed to be vapor-tight or hold an internal pressure. This is very important when conveying toxic or hazardous products such as those in the chemical industry.
- Screw conveyors can provide an air lock between upstream and downstream equipment.
- This product is widely used in Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Bulk Drug, Food, Milk powder feed, Plastic, Paint, Pesticides, Cement and building materials.